Patient Education & Forms
General Office Forms
Here at St. Louis Surgical Consultants, we believe that well informed patients make the best surgical patients. Please use the information below to help supplement what was discussed in our office. If at any point you have questions or concerns be sure to reach out to our surgery schedulers and clinical staff to help answer questions and put your mind at ease.
- Download, Print, & Bring with you to our appointment
- Medical Records Request
- St. Louis Surgical Consultants’ Privacy Practices
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
Our specialties encompass many different body systems, procedures and surgeries. We believe that a well-informed patient is the best kind of surgical patient. We strongly encourage our patients to review all the information found on our website.
- Pre-Op – descriptions of procedures, risks, & expectations
- Post-Op – help you better understand what to expect after surgery, including limitations, pain control, diet, and other common issues that may occur.
Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal), Appendectomy, Hernia Repair, Breast Surgery, Port/Catheter Placement
Arteriogram, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Carotid Endarterectomy, Varicose Vein Ligation & Ablation
Hemorrhoidectomy, Exam Under Anesthesia, Colonoscopy, Fissure, Fistula, Bowel Health
Education Sheets, Videos, Specific Product Instructions, General Information
Healthy Living Information / Education
- Patient Education Packet (Healthy Weight, Diet, Exercise, Smoking)
- BMI Handout
- MRSA (Staph) – Patient Information
- Blood Pressure Concerns
- Smoking Facts