Click on individual titles to expand the post and view ALL information.
We understand that these are difficult times. We offer a wide variety of payment plans to fit EVERY budget. Please reach out to our billing company with any questions at 636-487-5269.
What you Need to Know Before Coming to our Office:
- When you arrive to the West Parking Garage you may enter the West Building at only 2 specific levels – the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- All visitors must wear a mask.
- You will be asked a series of questions and your temperature will be taken before you are allowed to enter the building.
- The number of visitors allowed is being limited, so please only bring necessary people with you.
- Our waiting room chairs are spaced out in accordance to social distancing guidelines. Please be respectful of others. If you wish to wait in the hallway or elsewhere, please inform our front desk staff.
- If you are schedule for surgery you will be tested for COVID-19 and asked to self quarantine from when you had the test to time of surgery.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and other protective equipment to protect our patients and themselves.
- We are not currently offering video Telehealth visits at our office. The nature of surgery requires a hands-on approach and we are doing everything we can to provide the best care for our patients while keeping their best interests in mind through our COVID policies.
For questions about our office policies, please contact our office at 314-434-1211.
For more information about the St. Luke’s Hospital policies surrounding COVID-19 please contact 314-434-1500.
St. Luke’s Hospital would like us to remind you of the following:
– Patients need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
– We have a universal mask policy and patients should wear a mask to their appointment. If they do not have a mask, a cloth mask will be offered upon their arrival.
– We have a no visitor policy and patients will need to arrive alone for their appointments unless they must bring someone to help them.
– If scheduled at the hospital patients should be instructed to park in the East garage and at the East walkway, located on the top level of the East garage, where they will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature taken. This is a patient only screening location.
– Patients should expect a preregistration call prior to their scheduled appointment from phone number (314) 576-8100. Please confirm the patients primary contact number at the time of scheduling.
Office Hours: 8:30am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Effective Tuesday, May 26th, 2020
The office will be closed for Memorial Day. We hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
Major holidays the office is closed: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day and the day after, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Year’s day.
The office will be closing early today, 4/30/2020, at 2 pm. We will reopen tomorrow, Friday, at 9 am.
Our office will be closing at 2:30p today.
We are proud to announce the launch of our new website! We have a long standing tradition of providing quality education resources to our patients and are excited to announce our expanded website.
Please let us know if you have suggestions on how we can best serve you!
Our hours have changed – we are now open 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
We continue to remain open during this difficult time preforming urgent and emergent cases, as well are seeing urgent care patients in the office. We continue to take precautions for the safety of our patients and staff, so please be aware that you will be asked certain questions and your temperature checked before entering the building. Visitors, especially children, have limited access. Please continue to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.