What you Need to Know Before Coming to our Office:
- When you arrive to the West Parking Garage you may enter the West Building at only 2 specific levels – the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- All visitors must wear a mask.
- You will be asked a series of questions and your temperature will be taken before you are allowed to enter the building.
- The number of visitors allowed is being limited, so please only bring necessary people with you.
- Our waiting room chairs are spaced out in accordance to social distancing guidelines. Please be respectful of others. If you wish to wait in the hallway or elsewhere, please inform our front desk staff.
- If you are schedule for surgery you will be tested for COVID-19 and asked to self quarantine from when you had the test to time of surgery.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and other protective equipment to protect our patients and themselves.
- We are not currently offering video Telehealth visits at our office. The nature of surgery requires a hands-on approach and we are doing everything we can to provide the best care for our patients while keeping their best interests in mind through our COVID policies.
For questions about our office policies, please contact our office at 314-434-1211.
For more information about the St. Luke’s Hospital policies surrounding COVID-19 please contact 314-434-1500.
St. Luke’s Hospital would like us to remind you of the following:
– Patients need to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment.
– We have a universal mask policy and patients should wear a mask to their appointment. If they do not have a mask, a cloth mask will be offered upon their arrival.
– We have a no visitor policy and patients will need to arrive alone for their appointments unless they must bring someone to help them.
– If scheduled at the hospital patients should be instructed to park in the East garage and at the East walkway, located on the top level of the East garage, where they will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature taken. This is a patient only screening location.
– Patients should expect a preregistration call prior to their scheduled appointment from phone number (314) 576-8100. Please confirm the patients primary contact number at the time of scheduling.